Monday, October 09, 2006

Jessica Rae

 Welcome to the world beautiful Jessica Rae. I don't know what it is about my family but we seem to produce a lot of girls. My sister amazes me with her strength an ability to now look after three little girls under the age of three. I would rather deal with the janjaweed and Sudanese government than have to look after three little ones. Maybe that's just a reflection of different life stages. I was planning on being home for this birth but Jessica decided that she was going to come early. I'm a little disappointed but I know my sister is happy about it. But now the countdown is on 7 days and they could be the longest 7 days of my life. I'm so excited to get home I can barely handle it. This could be why this blog is so disjointed and now rambling. I think I better quit now Posted by Picasa

No comments: