Monday, June 04, 2007

New York!

Well I have been a little lazy while I have been home and didn't get in any blogs. But I am now in New York and very happy to be here. I have to keep telling myself that I am actually here - it's seems a little strange. But I arrived in the dark and in the rain so I didn't see to much last night on my way in. Then I have been in a classroom all morning so not a lot of sight seeing yet. This course is going to be so great. I'm really excited about it. There are people from all over the world here and it is so great to be in a fun international setting again. I just love talking the aid talk and discussing things like the impact of war on the environment over lunch. I will write more later but I just wanted to say that I am arrived and soooooo happy to be here.

No comments: