Monday, March 05, 2007

Oh the Crash


So the last couple of days have been full of nothing. I kept planning on doing stuff and nothing worked out so I took that as a sign to sleep more. Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of the heat and the sun. It's a little different than coming from Canada and I don't get the heat and the sun - so it's not such a novelty. I headed into town yesterday to check it out and do a little shopping. I have never been called 'my queen' or be told that I am a beautiful woman so many times in only one hour. Of course they ask where I am from and there are not too many Canadians around so the normal response was 'oh Canada Dry'. So it's my last night here and maybe I might stay up long enough to get some dancing in at the disco tonight. The last couple of nights I have been hanging out with a group of British guys that can out party me. But they were a lot of fun. I haven't taken a lot of pictures but I thought I would send on a couple of the hotel. It is a beautiful place. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Charis said...

Angie,
I've been joining you through your blog on your vacation. Really enjoyed the chat we had the other day. Would love to hang with you in Egypt, but maybe our next chance will be in Malta. I will be your servant and feed you grapes (he, he). Love the camel story! Okay, talk to you soon.
love ya
Kari